Are you a travel agent?
When guests check into our hotel they will notice a number of alterations-additions to the Hotel’s operation designed to minimize risk and enhance safety for our guests and staff. And meet the new health and safety challenges presented by the current pandemic environment.
The enhanced measures our Hotel is implementing, in compliance with the mandatory criteria and extra recommendations of Greece’s Hotel Safety Protocols, include the following:
Team members (staff) Training
• Training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols to all employees
• Informative posters throughout the staff areas
Personal Protective Equipment
• Provision of personal protective equipment to all employees
• Hand sanitizing stations for our guests and staff around public areas
• Floor signage and informative posters for physical distance
• Proper arrangement of restaurant, bar, lounge and pool tables to ensure appropriate distancing.
• Physical Distance between the sunbeds at pool and beach
Cleaning and disinfection protocols
• The hotel has chosen approved for use disinfectants effective against bacteria and viruses and appropriate for SARS- CoV-2.
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols are used to clean guest rooms with attention to high touched surfaces
• Steam cleaners for the disinfection of fabric surfaces such us sofas, chairs.
• All decorative items are suspended.
• Housekeeping trolleys are sanitized after each shift.
• Cleaning of the room is done upon request on the reception desk to minime contact of the cleaning personel. Upon check in you can inform on how often you would like us to clean the room.
• Kitchen utensils, dishes and cutlery have been removed from guest’s rooms. If our guests need any of these, please ask at the Reception desk and will be delivered to the room clean and disinfected.
• Increased frequency of disinfection of all public areas and staff areas with attention to high touched surfaces
• Dining tables, bar stools, chairs etc disinfected after each use
• Recommendation to all guests the usage of their in room WC
• Air Conditioning Cleaning, according to governmental protocols
• In all public areas of the Hotel we keep the safety distances and all health protection measures
Front office desk
• Check out time: 11:00h / Check in time : 15:00
• Guests personal data (address, telephone number, email) during check in, for public health protection and the possible need of tracing
• Appropriate floor signage for physical distancing
• All key cards disinfected prior use
• POS terminals disinfected after guest use
• Working surfaces & Shared Equipment disinfected regularly
• A complete medical kit available at front office
• Credit card as a payment method instead of cash will be reinforced.
• Guests are informed for the services that are officially suspended or altered
• A hand disinfection stand in restaurant entrance.
• The buffet will be served only by our team members
• For safety reasons Breakfast is served in different groups to avoid overcrowding. Please ask at the Reception desk for your Breakfast time
• When possible, individual packaged serving items are used.
• Tables are arranged with appropriate physical distancing
• Max capacity number of person in the pool is 1per5 m2 .
• Chairs and tables are arranged with appropriate physical distance and disinfected after each use.
Suppliers of goods & services
All our Contractors and suppliers of goods and services follow similar Safety Protocols measures.
The hotel has in place an action plan in case of COVID-19 suspected cases of guests or stuff member which complies with Greece’s Hotel protocols and legislation. The Management of our Hotel is committed in fully implementing Greece’s Hotel Safety Protocols.
Thank you again for the time that you have spent to read this section.
We wish you a safe and pleasant stay in our hotel!
Stay in touch
We value your privacy. None of the details supplied will be shared with external parties